Saturday, January 23, 2010

Craft Hope for Haiti

I haven't shared my thoughts about the disaster in Haiti here. First of all because I keep things mostly light-hearted here but secondly because I was out of town {read: out of touch} when it happened and it took me nearly a week to catch up on what was happening in the world. The disaster and continued suffering there has moved me to tears many times in the last week. We are praying for the people there and those that are working so hard to help. I came across something today that I wanted to share. It's called Craft Hope for Haiti.

It's a wonderful way to give to the disaster relief. Crafters have generously donated hundreds of beautiful items for purchase in the Craft Hope etsy store and all proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders in Haiti. I encourage you to check it out.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin